Edgewood Consulting Limited is recruiting for the role of Digital Marketing Executive on behalf of an organisation that has a range of businesses spanning Manufacturing, Agriculture and SME Consulting.
Role Title: Digital Marketing Executive.
• This position is remote.
• You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• Launching optimised online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
• Running company social media advertising campaigns.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media and blog presence.
• Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
• Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
• Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
• OND/ HND / BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• 0-3 years’ experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools.
• Skills and experience in creative content development.
All applications should be Titled – Digital Marketing Executive. Applications should be sent by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Monday 31st of August 2020. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.