New reports claimed that, many of the schoolboys being kidnaped by suspected Islamists terrorist arrived back in the city of Katsina on Friday, says by the State Governor Aminu Bello Masari.
Announcement was made on Thursday night by Bello that more than 340 of the schoolboys had been found back, met with them upon their return.
It was revealed that nearly 350 schoolboys rescued by security forces on Thursday.
However, the abduction that occurred last Friday night had been claimed by Boko Haram terrorist in an unverified audio recording.
“We have recovered most of the boys. It’s not all of them,” he said.