Urgent vacancy at an FMCG company in Agbara, currently seeks to recruit highly good looking, motivated, sound and goal driven applicant.
Job title: Receptionist
Status of Employment: Contract
Location: Agbara, Ogun State.
Age: 25 –35 years
• Handles and redirect customer queries.
• Manage all visitors.
• Organize incoming and outgoing mails
• Answer and screen incoming calls.
• Coordinate meetings and appointments.
• Assist with Company’s functions and events.
• Maintain a professional reception area.
• Any other duty assigned.
• Telephone Etiquettes
• Interpersonal Relationship.
• Ability to Multitask.
• Effective Communication.
• Attention to Details.
• Customers Service.
Applicants must be able to multitask and pay attention to details.
The preferred candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills, good communication skills and ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at all levels.
– Mass Communication.
– Public Administration.
– English Language.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV in S Word format to: hr.recruitment@primarafood-
nigeria.com on or before Friday 4th September, 2020, using “Receptionist” as the subject of the email.